Saturday, June 05, 2010

Fitness

Back in December I had started a fitness regimen which has provided admirable results as far as my general health, and stamina. I was working out regularly, six days a week and was pretty disciplined as far as keeping up with my workouts and what I ate. Apparently not well enough. Somehow in my efforts to help fill out my slender near insubstantial frame, I was disappearing in a sense. Somewhere in all the working out and lifting weights and whatnot, I lost a collective twelve pounds. I did not know that I could lose that much weight and not notice it. This realization prompted a 3 week hiatus on the fitness regimen. Now I am trying to start up again, but curtailing the vigorous zealotry of the 6 day a week workout. I have graciously gained most of the weight back, as I do not see myself being particularly healthy in the weight bracket which I previously was... or maybe I was healthy, but still the idea of not noticing where 12 pounds of mass go is mildly disconcerting.

No comments: