Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Working Dilema

So my current work arrangement will be concluding in three weeks. I am on the job hunt for something else at the moment, and some of the job offers have longer career potential. My supervisor has told me that both the school, and his supervisor like my work, and my work ethic. They would love to have me back next year. I would love to be back next year. In spite of the fact that sometimes the students drive me toward a certain special kind of relaxation techniques of questionable health implications for my liver, I am quite happy with myself at the end of the day. If I end up with a job at a place like Starbucks, going back to the After-school Program job, won't be a big issue. However if I land something with greater long term potential, I will have to part ways. I guess that is the choice, I don't want to have to make.

No comments: